Mucky Nutz Butt Fender
6.49 7.49 £6.49
Lightweight. Discreet. Effective.
The original mountain bike saddle guard - This clever rear mudguard is lightweight, discreet and requires no fasteners! It's so easy to install.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and re-profiled for a better fit!
- Prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'.
- Stops the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discreet but very effective!
- Weighs just 30g!
- No fasteners required! Our simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place!
- Compatible with most standard double steel rail saddles that don't have any daft plastic moulded bits in the way!
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
Butt Fender fitting instructions:
- Lightly squeeze the fender along the crease lines to form it into shape. Make sure it stays wider than the tyre width!
- Slot the 'wings' through the back of the saddle rails, then reach in and pull the hanger downwards to clip onto the bottom rails.