Mucky Nutz Face Fender
Lightweight. Discreet. Effective.
It's simple really. For years, mountain bike mudguards simply didn't do the job. When you're riding, you will get muddy no matter how large your mudguard, so make sure your guard is doing the only thing that is really important...keeping mud out of your eyes!
The original design, the flexible front mudguard that started it all - improved and re-profiled since its inception back in 2009 - now used and endorsed by pro DH and Enduro riders world wide.
- The original, proven design - Manufactured right here in the UK to our premium standard to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding.
- Comes with genuine, high quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork - It's kind on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
Please note: if your bike has reverse forks (bridge on the inside), this fender will not work.
Face Fender fitting instructions:
- Take the roll of Velcro and wrap it around the fork so it overlaps by an inch or so. Cut off that length and repeat the process for the other side of the fork.
- Now do the same on the bridge. You will end up with 2 longer lengths of Velcro for the fork and 2 shorter lengths for the bridge.
- Now take the fender, break off the hanger tab and thread the longer lengths of Velcro through the 'arm' holes (fluffy side to the fork), and the shorter lengths through the two bridge holes.
- Position the fender onto the fork and tighten the 2 top Velcro straps around the bridge first so it pulls up flush, then tighten the lower arms around the fork.
- Square the shape up and you’re all set to go!