Lourí Frame Strap - FACTORY SECONDS
This product page is dedicated to the Louri Frame Straps that don't pass our Quality Control. They are still 100% functionally perfect but may include a miss-aligned stitch, or a label that was sewn on a little wonky. Maybe a plucked thread. We won't tell you the exact problem with the strap you order, but you can be safe in the knowledge the strap is functionally perfect, but cosmetically flawed in some subtle way. Maybe to you, it will seem perfect, but to us didn't quite make the grade.
To buy a Louri Frame Strap that is perfect in every way, CLICK HERE.
Lourí is all about ditching the pack. When using a hydration bag is impractical or unnecessary. The convenience of being able to carry your essential gear securely and forgetting it's even there.
The Frame Strap is designed just for that. Carrying your on-ride essentials and mounting to any frame tightly, securely and silently. It's your ultimate strap for MTB riding...the elastic pre-loading system makes installing your inner tube/s, Co2, water bottle, spare tyre, jacket and more super easy and fast to use. It's long enough for the biggest carbon frame tubes and versatile enough to fit slim frames, anywhere there is space.
- Long enough to reach the biggest of carbon frame tubes
- Adjustable to fit solely an inner tube or much larger items such as water bottles, spare clothing etc
- Strong, machine washable materials
- Hook-to-hook Velcro for secure mounting no matter what part of the strap it secures back against
- Hidden eyelet stitches for super strong elastic anchoring
- Hand Made in the UK
Attention to detail has reached new heights with Lourí. Hand made in the UK by people who know materials and know cycling. This is more than a strip of Velcro.
How to Preload & Mount your Frame Strap
1. Open the strap with the rubbery side facing up
2. Place Co2, Tyre Levers or Allen keys across the strap on top of the elasticated loops FIRST
3. Now place your inner tube on top of the other items and position. Re-folding the inner tube so it lays flatter both looks better when mounted on your bike, and adds more support to the other accessories you mount with the strap.
4. Stretch each elastic loop over your inner tube and ensure all contents are held in position.
5. Present your preloaded bundle to any frame tube with the rubber contact pipes against your frame.
6. Wrap the strap around the frame, through the bowed resin loop and back on itself
7. Hold the inner tube and other contents with one hand while using your other hand to ensure it's pulled TIGHTLY in to position.
See the installation video below.
FULLY IN STOCK :)