Ultimate Lubrication Kit - Combo Deals
14.99 54.99 £14.99 - £54.99
Our lubricants, greases and chamois cream are amongst the best in the business. We've put together our range on this page to offer you a combination of your choice at a price that's too good to ignore. Select the combination you fancy from the drop-down and the price will be displayed.
Available combinations are (amount saved with combo deal):
1) 1x SMOOVE + 1x Wet Seal (save £2.99)
2) 2x SMOOVE + 1x Wet Seal (save £6.98)
3) 1x SMOOVE + 1x Wet Seal + 1x Buzzy's 1oz Syringe (save £4.98)
4) 1x SMOOVE + 1x Wet Seal + 1x Buzzy's 1oz Syringe + 1x Small Bum Butter (save £6.48)
5) 2x SMOOVE + 1x Wet Seal + 1x Buzzy's 2oz Tube + 1x Large Bum Butter (save £12.96)
6) 1x SMOOVE + 1x Buzzy's 2oz Tube (save £3.99)
7) 1x SMOOVE + 1x Small Bum Butter (save £2.50)
8) 1x SMOOVE + 1x Large Bum Butter (save £6.99)
WET SEAL - £8.99:
Wet Seal went through rigorous testing to guarantee effectiveness for all suspension forks. Wet Seal will increase the performance and plushness of your fork immediately while extending the life of your seals.
Keeping your Fork Seals in good order is vital for performance and for care for your single most expensive moving part on your bike, although this bottle is small you only need a couple of drops so it should last a good while, I find applying it to the stanchion and letting it run down like I have shown in the picture works well, remember you don't need much as you will soon find out, let the oil run around the edge of the seal, compress the fork several times and you should see a nice thin dirty line where the trapped dirt has been drawn up by the oil, wipe off the excess and there you have it, your forks are now slipperier than a Duck on a frozen lake, now go grab a beer, you've earned it.
SMOOVE - £13.99:
Probably the hardest wearing, dry chain lubricant on the planet.
Developed in South Africa to last the worlds toughest MTB stage-racing events without the need for reapplication. Do not confuse SMOOVE with any other chain lubricant, as when this is applied correctly, SMOOVE outlasts the competition while keeping your drivetrain clean, dry and working effectively.
Long Lasting - SMOOVE™ UNIVERSAL CHAIN LUBE is a long lasting lubricant formulated to withstand even the most demanding conditions. Ride incredible mileage between applications.
Reduces Friction - SMOOVE™ also reduces friction, enabling you to unlock optimal performance. SMOOVE™ is self-cleansing, 100% biodegradable and solvent free. All this while being incredibly clean and dry.
Works in all conditions - Wet or dry? SMOOVE™ is extremely durable and one application lasts a bunch of rides, or a very long epic, effectively protecting your mechanical drive train components from wear and tear for longer than other white wax-based chain lubes.
Step 1 > Apply SMOOVE to a clean dry chain.
Step 2 > Apply on the inside of the chain while turning the pedals to ensure that the lube gets worked into the chain.
Step 3 > Let the lube dry for at least an hour.
Step 4 > Best results are achieved if lube is applied the night before.
Step 5 > Do not wipe chain after application.
Step 6 > Too much lube will cause residue to accumulate around the derailleur pulley wheels and cassette.
Reviews: Google "SMOOVE Chain Lube Review" for a growing number of reputable reviews. Here are direct links to some of the highlights...
BikeRadar: 4.5 / 5* "SMOOVE lube lasts forever and keeps your chain running smooth"
Road.cc: 4.5 / 5* "SMOOVE makes some bold claims about its chain lubricant, and my experience so far is that it really works"
Buzzy's Universal Grease £9.99 - £12.99:
Originally developed for motorcycle suspension systems, Slick Honey is unmatched in its ability to provide nearly frictionless movement while staying in place longer than other greases. And you know us at Cyclorise, we only pick the best in the business.
We recommend Wet Seal for your seals and Buzzy's for internal suspension applications as well as bearings and other uses.
- Multi-purpose grease ideal for fork seals, bearing surfaces and other grease-lubricated applications
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors prevent seizure
- Waterproof and washout resistant
- Working temperature range from -65–250°F
- Compatible with MCU elastomers, o-rings, seals, and oil bath forks
- Available in a 1oz syringe, 2oz Tube (Fits screw-on grease guns) or 16oz workshop tub
Happy Bottom Bum Butter £3.50 - £17.99:
We're from Dorset and we love to see local brands thrive. So we welcome Charlie the Bike Monger's famous chamois butter.
Hailing from Swanage, Charlie is a good customer of Cyclorise so we just had to return the favour after hearing so many positive stories of his own-made Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
Locally produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter. It's not really made from vegans, but simply does not offend them. However if you like being offended, just ask and we we'll point you towards Charlie.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Pain relief from clove oil - pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and Egyptian geranium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to stop you growing diseases in your shorts.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions... in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Female friendly, it won't make your girly bits zing.
- Does not repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- 10g jar lasts the weekend.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen, just up the road from my shop.
Available as a large or small weekend tub.